Published on Thursday, 04 October 2012 18:09
10 - JABRA WORLDWIDE JOINT CONTEST - OVER
Just 3 days into our 8 month online and it's time to close the doors on our 10th giveaway with our friends over at Jabra. So without further delay the 3 lucky winners from the EU are:
1) Our first winner to receive the Solemate Bluetooth Portable Speaker is Erik Andersson.
2) Quyet van Pham gets the HALO 2 Bluetooth Headset.
3) Finally the Active Yellow Earset belongs to Shtiliyan Djinovski.
Again congrats to all the winners and do remember that tomorrow we will start our 11th giveaway with our friends from CoolerMaster USA.
In 13 days exactly we will be leaving 7 months of online presence behind us and so what better way to celebrate that with all of you than having yet another great contest/giveaway? So today we open our doors to our 10th giveaway so far, this time in cooperation with our friends over at Jabra UK who have made available not one but three amazing prizes available up for grabs. More precisely these prizes are:
1) The latest Solemate Bluetooth portable speaker.
2) The white variant of the HALO2 Bluetooth headset.
3) And the latest wired Active Yellow earset.
As always to be eligible to win one of the above prices you will need to take three very easy steps:
1) Like Our Official Facebook Page
2) Like the Official Jabra UK Facebook Page
3) Post a comment/reply beneath Our Jabra Joint Contest Post (the one in our FB page)
Now we do know some of you don't really "enjoy" using Facebook and so you don't participate in such giveaways but we do need the extra fans in order to do more and more giveaways and we really don't want to follow the easy trend of our days which is to purchase Facebook like packages and website hits from various "companies" so bottom line we hope for your support in this matter. Now since our previous giveaway with Biostar was aimed solely towards USA residents this giveaway is open only for residents of the EU and will run up until the 21st of October after which the names of the three lucky winners will be announced.
Well that's all people, good luck to everyone from both us and our friends over at Jabra UK and do remember to spread the word to your friends and family since the more is always the merrier.