23 - 04 - 2024
Login Form

Latest Reviews
  • iFi audio hip dac 3 Portable USB DAC & Headphone Amplifier Review

iFi audio hip dac 3 Portable USB DAC & Headphone Amplifier Review

INTRODUCTION                   Battery powered portable DACs have been gaining popularity this past decade and well, if you're a really demanding consumer they are the easiest way to improve audio on the go. Yes, the good models are not that small since they do require larger rechargeable battery packs (among other electronics) but still "sacrificing" your entire pocket to get the best audio possible out of your...
  • DeepCool AK620 Digital CPU Cooler Review

DeepCool AK620 Digital CPU Cooler Review

INTRODUCTION                   Whether you like CPU air coolers or not they've been proving their worth well since the first modern type computers made their appearance roughly 4 decades ago and well, that says a lot about that rather simple technology. Personally, even though I do prefer AIO and custom water cooling loops for my test rigs I can't deny that CPU air coolers are the safer bet, primarily due to pump...
  • Seasonic PRIME TX-1000 Power Supply Unit Review

Seasonic PRIME TX-1000 Power Supply Unit Review

INTRODUCTION                     ATX 3.0 and PCIe 5.0 compliant power supply units might be the number one choice currently for gamers, enthusiasts and professionals but there are still many ATX 2.X models in the market that have very little to be jealous of. This has to do not just in terms of performance and features but also build quality and yes, even warranty. One such model is no other than the previous...
  • Silicon Power UD90 2TB M.2 2230 NVMe SSD Review

Silicon Power UD90 2TB M.2 2230 NVMe SSD Review

INTRODUCTION                     Even though growing up in the 80/90's means i spent quite a bit of time in the arcades and even owned some game consoles I never did warm up to next generation ones by Nintendo, Microsoft (Xbox) or Sony (PlayStation). Still although the same applies even today there's simply no way for me to ignore that countless people do enjoy using gaming consoles and yes, that includes even...
  • Iceberg Thermal IceFLOE OASIS 360 ARGB Gen 2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooling System Review

Iceberg Thermal IceFLOE OASIS 360 ARGB Gen 2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooling System Review

INTRODUCTION                   AIO liquid CPU cooling systems may not be quite as worry-free as their air counterparts (primarily due to possible pump issues) but for the most part they offer better performance, are easier to mount, look better and have zero clearance issues with motherboard components, RAM and even graphics cards. Also, the fact that most AIO liquid CPU cooling systems currently in the market are...
Latest News